TimelessCharms.com Covid Policy and Updates
There is nothing more important than the safety and health of all our employees and customers. We are monitoring the situation with COVID-19/Coronavirus and wanted to update you on everything we are doing at TimelessCharms.com to keep everyone safe.
TimelessCharms.com is currently open.
Along with closely monitoring the response from Federal and Local governments, we have implemented the following measures.
We have moved our fulfillment center to a "home office" and so long as the USPS continues to ship, we will be able to process and ship your orders as usual.
We have also stepped up our cleaning and sanitation process and suspended all business travel. All incoming shipments are cleaned and sanitized before they are sorted and shipped to our customers.
We have received questions regarding the transfer of Coronavirus on products or shipments. We do not import any products from overseas, all our items originate in the USA. We have been advised from all our manufacturers that they are taking the utmost care to handle all our charms in a clean and sterile way.
SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19
We have been getting reports from many customers that packages are being delayed when shipped via the USPS.
We have spoken with them and have been advised that due to COVID-19, they are currently short handed which is causing delays with delivery. Most delays are happening at the main sorting facilities and they are currently trying to relieve the backlog.
We are currently advising that all customers allow additional time when placing orders that will ship via USPS which includes our Standard Delivery and Priority Mail delivery options. The USPS cannot guarantee their usual 10 business day delivery for First Class Mail and 5 business day delivery for Priority Mail at this time.
We do apologize for any issue or inconvenience that this may cause and simply ask for your patience and we do our best to maneuver this ever changing situation.
We are a distributor for Rembrandt Charms, who has also put out a statement regarding their charms and availability.
Dear Rembrandt Charms Customers,
We are open for business and will be shipping charms and bracelets on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
At Rembrandt Charms we value the relationships between our loyal customers and staff. In the recent weeks we have executed a number of initiatives to protect the welfare of everyone connected through us in the jewelry industry and beyond.
Witnessing the rapid development of the COVID-19 situation abroad, Rembrandt Charms maintained increased manufacturing levels exiting the holiday season to build up an enormous inventory leading into the spring and Mother’s Day buying season. We are offering same day engraving and shipping on all stocked merchandise with near 100% stock levels in over 5,000 charm styles available in sterling silver, gold plate, 10-karat yellow gold, 14-karat yellow gold, and 14-karat white gold. As the news continues to develop at a fast pace, we will keep you informed as to our actions here at Rembrandt Charms.
What We Are Doing:
- We have formed a COVID-19 task force to closely monitor information provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), New York Department of Health (NYDH) as well as other federal, state, and local agencies. We want to ensure our actions are consistent with the latest guidance provided by the CDC, NYDH, PHAC and other authorities.
- All Rembrandt Charms staff are washing their hands and using hand sanitizer frequently. Our factory and offices are closed to visitors. Hygiene reminders, containing CDC and PHAC workplace recommendations, are also posted throughout our facilities.
- Disinfection stations with Clorox and Lysol spray cleaners, wipes and hand sanitizers have been placed at all entry points and throughout our facilities. We are also continuing to introduce fresh air into our workplace.
- All customer visits and staff travel have been cancelled indefinitely.
- Internally, staff meetings are limited to no more than 4 attendees, with only necessary persons present. All staff remain at a safe distance away from each other.
- If any staff display symptoms of COVID-19 they will be asked to leave the facility until they are cleared by a doctor to return and have tested negative for COVID-19. If any staff traveled outside of the USA or Canada, they are asked to remain in quarantine as outlined by the CDC and PHAC for a minimum of two weeks and pass a COVID-19 test. If any staff may have had contact with an individual with COVID-19, they are asked to leave immediately, complete the COVID-19 test and remain in quarantine until approved to return to work as outlined by the CDC and PHAC.
During this time of uncertainty, the safety and health of Rembrandt Charms customers and staff, their families, communities, and vendors are our highest priorities. We will continue to remain well-informed, take proactive measures, and utilize the latest advisories from the CDC, PHAC, NYDH, and the medical community to minimize the impact of the virus. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this disease.
VP - Remrbrandt Charms
We at TimelessCharms.com will continue to monitor the situation and update you as necessary. We pray for everyone’s continued health while sending out hope and sympathies for everyone already affected. We do thank you all for your understanding and patience as we make our way during this difficult time.